×

Studio Apartment Near the Beach Vinkuran

  • Please select a date to see the proper prices!
  • No meal
The price has been calculated by the best price of the next 90 days.

Best offer

Best price of the next 90 days:
27.50  / person / night, no meal
Select date
Guaranteed best price
  • Free parking
  • Guaranteed confirmation in 1 workday
  • Gravelly beach 900 m
  • Concrete beach 900 m
  • Free WiFi
  • Open: 31. March - 29. September
  • Air conditioning
  • Free wifi, welcome drink (e.g. mineral water)
  • 1 apartment, 2 capacity
  • Spoken languages: English, Croatian, Italian, German

Description of the accommodation:

This holiday home consists of 3 apartments in total. In the first floor you can find 1 apartment, and in the ground floor you can find 2 apartments.
This one is situated in the ground floor. It is arranged for 4 persons in total. It is a studio apartment which consists of: kitchen, living room (sofa bed, extra bed), sleeping area (1 double bed), bathroom and pleasant terrace.
Parking space is situated in the front garden. Garden is shared. In the garden you can find a shared barbecue and garden furniture.
Village Vinkuran is situated very close to town Pula. Vinkuran offers you beautiful sea promenades, clean beaches and unspoiled nature.
The old adress is SPUJANSKI PUT 44, and the new adress is CENTAR 44. Navigation system can show you both of the adresses.

PAYMENT CAN BE DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS: 30% AFTER THE RESERVATION, AND THE REST OF 70% IN 30 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL. FOR ANY PAYMENT YOU MUST RECEIVE THE INVOICE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PAYMENT AND THE TRAVEL DOCUMENT BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL.

No smoking rooms.
No pets.
Free and secure parking space.
Shared garden and barbecue.
Air condition: 5 euro/night/payable at the location

Full Description Show less
44 Centar street, Vinkuran, 52100 (Croatia)
  • Your reservation is confirmed directly by the accommodation!
  • Reserve your accommodation and Studio Apartment Near the Beach Vinkuran will directly send the confirmation in 1 workday.

Rooms

Hurry, the rooms are getting sold out quickly!

  • No meal
Comfort Studio 1-Room Apartment for 2 Persons (extra beds available) Comfort Studio 1-Room Apartment for 2 Persons (extra beds available)
max. 4 person(s)
  • 50 m2 extra big
  • 1 living room
  • Air conditioning
  • WiFi
  • Balcony/Terrace
details

Total capacity of the room: 4 persons

  • Living room (for 2 persons)
    • Double bed
    • couch, TV
  • Private bathroom (shower)
  • Toilet (With bathroom)
  • Kitchenette private (the kitchen is well-equipped)
I'll check the available days and prices
Parking, travelling
  • Free private parking (1 private)

General services
  • Garden

Catering
  • Barbecue

  • 300 m Local bus station
  • 1 km Nearest restaurant
  • 3 km City center
  • 4 km Overland bus station
Check-in
15:00 - 20:00
In case you can only arrive later than the general check-in time, please inform the accommodation!
Check out
until 10:00
Spoken languages
English, Croatian, Italian, German
Accepted payment methods
Bank transfer, Debit/Credit card
Accepted card types
  • MasterCard
  • VISA
  • Discover Card
Local tax
Free of charge