- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Villa Feniks Medulin is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Croatia. The guesthouse is offering eight comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Medulin. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. The exact scope of services offered by Villa Feniks Medulin (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 16:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Villa Feniks Medulin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Garden, Bar, Luggage room
Deck chair, Beach towel , Terrace, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.